Dev note: We heard a lot of players expressing concerns about these gameplay issues, some of which really messed up your flow after months of developing muscle memory associated with playing. We wanted to get these fixes out to players as quickly as possible, because we know how frustrating it is to feel that you did something well, and the game performs in a different way than what is expected. Thank you for your patience with us while we worked to fix these. As always, for anything related to lag or server issues, or if you need support on a particular issue, please visit support.knockoutcity.com and include as many details as you can. Thanks for your assistance!
- Fixed an issue where a player would hear the throw animation and ball throw sound effect, but the ball would remain in the players hand when attempting to throw the ball followed by a sprint action while on a UFO. Players who throw a ball and immediately sprint afterward will now throw the ball as expected.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to sprint or cancel a throw when the throw button was set to toggle rather than hold. Sprinting while holding a throw or a pass that is set to toggle will now cancel the charge as expected.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player holding a charged ball to instantly throw a newly caught ball.
- Sometimes, players encountered an issue where they were unable to sprint for a period of time when their sprint settings were set to Auto and their throw settings were set to Toggle.
- Dev note: This one was a tough one to reproduce. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue!
- Fixed an issue where rarely, thrown Bomb Balls would bounce off the walls and floor, instead of sticking as expected.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players to have their Street Rank reset to 1. Those players will now see themselves at the correct Rank.
- Fixed a bug that caused a small number of players to have an extremely high Skill Rating that wasn’t earned through matches.
- Players who open the mid-match stats while in a match will no longer experience a hitch in gameplay.
- Updated various placeholder icons in the Brawl Pass.
- Updated the icon for the Plumbob Hairstyle.