Hey brawlers! Read below to learn about every feature, change and bug fix coming to Knockout City in Patch 8.1, which released on January 10th, 2023:
Epic Account Migration Period
- As of Patch 8.1, the migration period for signing into an Epic Games account to transfer your progress to our new account system has passed. If you require assistance to manually migrate your account, please contact support.
New Features and Improvements
Epic Games Version of Knockout City launched!
- Brawlers of Knockout City playing on the Epic Games Store now have a natively-supported version of the game, including a unique platform icon on the Social menu.
- As of Patch 8.1, Knockout City will no longer be listed on EA Origin; PC players using EA Origin are encouraged to switch over to Steam or Epic Games to continue playing Knockout City.
Taunt Cooldown Update
- Based on brawler feedback, we’ve removed some of the recently-implemented restrictions on the cooldown period for using Taunts! Just remember that you can still use the “Mute Taunts” feature to temporarily or permanently disable Taunting in your game, if you so choose.
- Fixed an issue where the tutorial message for using the Glider in the Hideout would not trigger.
- Fixed several issues preventing the virtual keyboard from functioning properly when using the Steam Deck.
- Fixed several Scoreboard statistics for Snowbrawl Fight: Freeze Tag to track “Enemies Frozen” and “Allies Thawed” properly.
- Fixed an issue preventing some Crew Logos from correctly previewing the Back Logo in the Brawl Shop.
- Fixed an issue where Soda Ball and Bomb Ball explosions were not properly triggering their VFX or SFX on the Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed several issues preventing items from being granted to inventory after making a Holobux or Bundle purchase on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- Fixed an issue that erroneously offered Hideout Ball styles as individual items for purchase in the Brawl Shop.
- Updated copyright info and legal text.
As always, we appreciate those of you who take the time to notify Support when you encounter something strange in the game. These reports help us track down and reproduce the issues you’re seeing, and lead to a better gameplay experience for everyone. You can get help at help.knockoutcity.com and stay up to date on progression of current issues on our public Trello board.